as you probably know, every year Ph.D students have to discuss their annual work progress. This year the annual activities presentations are scheduled as follows:
- 21st November 9 a.m. (Sala Consiliare, via Branze 38): XXX Cycle. Link: locandina_21_11_17_XXX ;
- 22nd November 9 a.m. (Sala Consiliare, via Branze 38): XXXII Cycle Link: locandina_22_11_17_mattina_XXXII;
- 22nd November 2 p.m. ( Room N3, via Branze 38): XXXI Cycle Link: locandina_22_11_17_pome_XXXI.
Below some useful information and deadlines:
- 10th December: Reports Delivery Deadline;
- PPT Presentation: max. 15 min ( 30 min. XXX Cycle), it has to be written in English and it can be discussed both in English (Recommended) or in Italian;
- The PPT Presentation has to be delivered directly the day of the discussion on a USB support.
For any information you can write to Sarah Tonello, Andrea Bodini and Stefano Lenzi at the following email adresses: s.tonello, a.bodini004 and s.lenzi002.
Add to the names the “@unibs.it” suffix.
Best Regards and Good Work.