Hi everybody, as you probably know, every year PhD students have to discuss their annual work progress.
Presentations will be held in the Sala Consiliare of the Faculty of Engineering, via Branze 38, scheduled as follows:
- XXXI cycle: October 25th from 9:00 to 11:30 a.m. – Detalied programme XXXI cycle
- XXXII cycle: November 30th from 9:00 to 11:30 a.m. – Detailed programme XXXII cycle
- XXXIII cycle: November 30th from 2:00 to 4:30 p.m. – Detailed programme XXXIII cycle
Additional information for XXXII and XXXIII cycle:
- Annual Report should last 3-5 pages and can be written either in English (recommended) or in Italian. It has to be signed by student and tutor and submitted by November 23th to the PhD secretariat.
- PPT Presentation: must last max. 15 min, it must be written in English and it can be discussed either in English (recommended) or in Italian. You should deliver it on a USB flash drive directly the day of the discussion .